About The Company:
Official Website: www.glassbeam.com
CTC: Rs.3.6 LPA
Location Of Job: Bangalore
Drive Date: 13 June 2016
Last date to apply: 11 June 2016
Drive Location: Bangalore
- Candidate should possess 2016 batch B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA from recognized University or Institution.
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Skills (Must have):
- Software Engineering (Any programming language) – Ability to think logically, solve a given problem using any programming language you are comfortable. You will learn SPL as part of the training and you will also self-learn SCALA.
- Strong communication skills – Ability and interest to interface with clients, internal teams, understand requirements, communicate verbally and orally.
- Attitude – Attitude to work in a start-up. Attitude to learn quickly. Attitude to take ownership and drive initiatives. Interest to wear multiple hats, grow technically, improve customer facing skills and the zeal to build a solution using Glassbeam’s platform, that solves customer pain points.
About the job-
- Developing in an object oriented language Java.
- UNIX/Linux environment.
Interested and eligible candidates apply these drive through elitmus employability test latest by 11 June 2016.