Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Glance Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users – one unlock at a time. Glance lives on more than 130 million mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story – we are going global!
Company Name: Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer in Test – I
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
What’s the Glance family like for Glance Off Campus Hiring?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glancers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership, and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. You shall do the work that will be mission-critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays, and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing after getting hired through Glance Off Campus Hiring?
- Thorough Testing (manual, automation) to ensure the highest standard quality of Product
- Exploratory & Performance Testing of Glance/Roposo applications across the complete stack
- Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across API, Mobile, Web, and Backend
- Design and develop a host of products aimed at improving engineering productivity and team’s efficiency
- Debugging Production issues and identifying problems – triaging the same with/without support from development and product teams
What do we expect from you for Glance Off Campus Hiring?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Practical experience of 0-2 years in the field of Development / SDET / QA
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices
- Experience in test framework development
- Experience in any open source Automation Framework
- Strong OOPS concepts and fundamentals. Proficiency in any one of Java, Golang, Python, C++, etc.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate and work with Product and business stakeholders
- Experience in testing mobile applications is highly desirable
- Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus
Why Join Us?
- You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
Apply Before the link Expires for Glance Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Glance Off Campus Hiring