TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Glance Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Glance is an AI-powered digital content platform for the lock-screen. It shows personalized content across a variety of content that includes entertainment, sports, travel, wildlife, food, fashion and lifestyle. With more than 100 million daily active users, Glance is among that top 3 digital content platforms by daily use.
Company Name: Glance
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Work Location: Bangalore
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
Marketing Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) is a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Glance Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Glance Off Campus Drive