TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Glance Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Glance Founded in 2019, Glance is one of India’ largest lock screen platforms of India and Southeast Asia, enabling consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smartphones. Glance’s AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format. Funded by Google and Mithril Partners, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi and has over 150 million daily active users in India and estimated 25 million in Southeast Asia. For more information visit glance.com.
Company Name: Glance
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineering – Intern
Job Type: Internship
Experience Required: Freshers
Why Join Us?
We are the Platform Growth team, currently working on a lot of innovative and cool ideas to scale users across Glance products efficiently. Growth is about looking at your entire customer lifecycle and using data/user research driven insights to create compounding returns that can generate more engaged customers. If you like the idea of using your left as well as right brain to solve interesting business problems in innovative ways, then this is the place to be.
We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates!
- Execution of all Gaming related operational tasks in Glance – scheduling games/tournaments, rewarding winners of tournaments, responding to emails, analysing data
- Generate reports for the Business team, analyse performance of various Gaming events & execute optimisation requests
- Work on various tools – Excel, Tableau, Glance internal tools for day-to-day operational activities and generating reports
- Work across various internal teams to resolve queries & ensure smooth delivery of tasks.
- Graduate from Tier 1 college
- Good written and spoken English communication skills. Fluency in Hindi/Tamil/Telugu would be a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills, SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Analytical & Logical reasoning skills
- Flexible to work long hours/weekends
- Good teamwork & collaboration
- Quick learner, possess proactive approach to deal with problem statements
- Consistent in accuracy & strong ability to take high volume workload
- Knowledge/Interest in Casual Gaming would be a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for Glance Off Campus Drive Hiring.