Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed:: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- BE/B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Applied mechanics, from top-notch, reputed institutes/universities.
- Fundamental understanding about the Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials, FEM and Fatigue and Fracture mechanics.
- Excellent Knowledge about the Free Body Diagrams, SFD and BMDs and preliminary understanding of Structural Design Concepts that includes structural optimization etc,.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Knowledge of commercial FE tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, PATRAN, NASTRAN & interest towards process automation using MATLAB, TCL/TK, Shell & AWK, and APDL will be an added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at the locations in Sweden or in UK based on work requirements.
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates