About the Company: GKN is a global engineering business. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do. GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy employing 56,000 people in more than 30 countries.
Official Website: www.gkn.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer TPost-GraduateGraduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: Engineers with strong fundamentals in the field of solid mechanics, finite element method, fatigue and fracture. The GET/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee at GKN Aerospace India will belong to the organization in India and report to the product managers supporting either Aero-engines or Aero-structures business within GAI.
- He or She will support product development activities by performing Design & Stress Analysis of Aerospace Components.
- The execution will mostly be in accordance with established design practices and work instructions. However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and reuse of knowledge.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BE/B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Applied mechanics, from top-notch, reputed institutes/universities.
- Fundamental understanding about the Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials, FEM and Fatigue and Fracture mechanics.
- Excellent Knowledge about the Free Body Diagrams, SFD and BMDs and preliminary understanding of Structural Design Concepts that includes structural optimization etc,.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Knowledge of commercial FE tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, PATRAN, NASTRAN & interest towards process automation using MATLAB, TCL/TK, Shell & AWK, and APDL will be an added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at the locations in Sweden or in UK based on work requirements.
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates