About the opportunity: GKN Aerospace is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the world. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
Official Website: www.gkn.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Summary: Engineers with strong fundamentals in the field of solid mechanics, finite element method, fatigue and fracture. The GET at GKN Aerospace India will belong to the organization in India and report to the product managers supporting either Aero-engines or Aero-structures business within GAI.
- He or She will support product development activities by performing manufacturing engineering and process planning activities of Aerospace Components.
- The execution will mostly be in accordance with established methods, tools and aerospace standards such as APQP & PPAP.
- However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and driving new technology.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BE/B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Production/Industrial Engineering, from reputed institutes/universities.
- Fundamental understanding about the manufacturing engineering and processes.
- Awareness of APQP, PPAP, FAI, and Problem solving process is an added advantage.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Basic CAD software skills in CATIA or NX
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at various other GKN locations.
- Good skills with MS word, Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Lean culture.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons