About the Company: GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. We develop, build and supply an extensive range of advanced aerospace systems, components and technologies– for use in aircraft ranging from helicopters and business jets to the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world. Our technology is on board 100,000 flights a day and we are market leading in aerostructures, engine systems, transparencies and wiring systems. Lightweight composites, additive manufacturing, innovative engine systems and smart transparencies help to reduce emissions and weight on the aircraft and enhance passenger comfort. We are a truly global business, with 17,000 employees, working in 50 manufacturing sites across fourteen countries.
Official Website: www.gkn.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/ Aerospace/ Production/ Industrial Engineering, from reputed institutes/universities.
Job Summary: Engineers with strong fundamentals in the field of solid mechanics, finite element method, fatigue and fracture. The Graduate Engineer Trainee at GKN Aerospace India will belong to the organization in India and report to the product managers supporting either Aero-engines or Aero-structures business within GAI.
He or She will support product development activities by performing manufacturing engineering and process planning activities of Aerospace Components. The execution will mostly be in accordance with established methods, tools and aerospace standards such as APQP & PPAP. However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and driving new technology.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- BE/B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Production/Industrial Engineering, from reputed institutes/universities.
- Fundamental understanding about the manufacturing engineering and processes.
- Awareness of APQP, PPAP, FAI, and Problem solving process is an added advantage.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Basic CAD software skills in CATIA or NX
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at various other GKN locations.
- Good skills with MS word, Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Lean culture
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons