Official Website: www.gkn.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- He or She will support product development activities by performing Design & Stress Analysis of Aerospace Components.
- The execution will mostly be in accordance with established design practices and work instructions.
- However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and reuse of knowledge.
- BE/B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Applied mechanics, from top-notch, reputed institutes/universities.
- Fundamental understanding about the Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials, FEM and Fatigue and Fracture mechanics.
- Excellent Knowledge about the Free Body Diagrams, SFD and BMDs and preliminary understanding of Structural Design Concepts that includes structural optimization etc,.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Knowledge of commercial FE tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, PATRAN, NASTRAN & interest towards process automation using MATLAB, TCL/TK, Shell & AWK, and APDL will be an added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at the locations in Sweden or in UK based on work requirements.
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Lean culture
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now