Official Website: www.gkn.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- He or She will support product development activities by performing Design & Stress Analysis of Aerospace Components.
- The execution will mostly be in accordance with established design practices and work instructions.
- However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and reuse of knowledge.
- BE/B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Applied mechanics, from top-notch, reputed institutes/universities.
- Fundamental understanding about the Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials, FEM and Fatigue and Fracture mechanics.
- Excellent Knowledge about the Free Body Diagrams, SFD and BMDs and preliminary understanding of Structural Design Concepts that includes structural optimization etc,.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Knowledge of commercial FE tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, PATRAN, NASTRAN & interest towards process automation using MATLAB, TCL/TK, Shell & AWK, and APDL will be an added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at the locations in Sweden or in UK based on work requirements.
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Lean culture
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here