About the Company: GKN plc is a British multinational automotive and aerospace components company headquartered in Redditch, Worcestershire. The company was formerly known as Guest, Keen and Nettlefolds and can trace its origins to 1759 and the birth of the Industrial Revolution.
Official Website: www.gkn.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Gather requirements from the users on the functionalities of the tool
- Plan the infrastructure required and interact with engineering and IT for planning and implementation
- Developing and or maintaining tools for design, analysis and manufacturing
- Promote usage of the tool across the organization
- Follow the GKN standndard practices in tool development
- Strict adherence to GKN quality & Saftey policy
Qualification: Engineering Degree (preferably Mechanical Engineering)
- Ability to communicate well with different teams and to understand the requirements
- Basic knowledge of software development (Development, testing and implementation)
- Strong capability in analytical problem solving
- Knowledge in database management
- Basic understanding of CAD tools.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here