Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Ginee Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
It all began with a group of people who dreamt of starting something completely new. Together, we established Ginee, a company dedicated to finding cutting-edge solutions and providing great services. Our products and services are designed to satisfy all of our customers, anytime, anywhere. We are committed to customer satisfaction as our top priority. If you want to learn more about how we do business, stay tunned.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 10,000 per month
After Training period: INR 2.5 LPA – INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Job Description for Ginee Off Campus Drive:
– To be successful as a Junior Engineer, you should be knowledgeable about Flutter and willing to accept constructive criticism.
– Ultimately, an outstanding Junior Engineer will exhibit resourcefulness as well as great coding skills.
– Implementing efficient code which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
– Testing and evaluating applications.
– Maintaining and upgrading existing applications
– Working closely with other developers, UX designers and business analysts
Skill Set Required:
– Proficiency with Flutter and Dart
– Proficiency with Google Firestore and Cloud Functions
– Knowledge about serverless
Mandatory Required :
– An Associate’s degree in Engineering or similar
– A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering is preferred
– The ability to learn new technologies quickly
– An analytical mind
– Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
– Technical Interview
– Managerial Interview
Apply before the link Expires for Ginee Off Campus Drive
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Ginee Off Campus Drive