Gigamon Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Gigamon is a privately held network visibility and traffic monitoring technology vendor. Formerly traded publicly, it is now owned by Elliott Management. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Gigamon had 371 employees as of December 27, 2014, and 743 employees as of April 2017.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern (Contract)
Job Type: Engineering Teynampet
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: Gigamon is looking for bright and enthusiastic Computer Science (or related) students and graduates passionate about networking and network security. You will join an experienced and quality driven engineering team, learn and make meaningful contributions to the design and development of our products. Teams hiring interns and new college grads include:
- Embedded Software
- Monitoring/Visibility Fabric
- BE/B tech in 2020 Passout
- Completed coursework in operating systems, computer architecture, networking, object-oriented design, data structure and algorithms.
- Good familiarity with networking fundamentals (routing, switching, network security tools).
- Love of playing with networking gear (setting up small networks involving special-purpose networking devices).
- Patience in reading user manuals of networking products and other documentation (like functional specifications).
- Ability to use user manuals and other documents to set up specific network configurations.
- Patience in executing test cases and overcoming potential issues.
- School or industry projects involving significant design and development.
- Experience in one of the following Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, and also scripting language: Python.
Apply Before the link Expires for Gigamon Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Gigamon Hiring Freshers