GEXCON INDIA Off Campus | Gexcon India Hiring Freshers | Jobs for BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH / MSC : 2016 / 2017 / 2018 Passout | Software Engineers | Jobs in Pune
About the company:
Gexcon India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary company of Gexcon AS, a world-leading company in the field of safety and risk management and advanced dispersion, explosion and fire modeling using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). Gexcon’s flagship product FLACS is the industry standard for CFD explosion modeling and one of the best-validated tools for modeling flammable and toxic releases in the technical safety context. The software development team for FLACS is based in Bergen (Norway) and Pune (India).
Job location: Pune
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Traget Batch: 2016-2018
Course Specialization: B.E. / B. Tech (ME/Civil/CS/Chemical/Aerospace)/ M.E/M.Tech(Thermal Engineering/CFD)/M.sc(Physics)
Salary: INR 2 LPA – INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: None
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Tentative date of joining: After completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description And Skills Required:
– Experience in application development using C/C++
– Hands on experience with GUI toolkits, preferably QT platform
– Good knowledge of mathematics and 3D geometry
– Basic Knowledge/familiarity with CFD concepts
– Basic knowledge of Python is desirable
– Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and SOLID design principles
– Knowledge/familiarity with software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
– Proficiency in programming on Linux would be an added advantage
– Knowledge about HPC/Parallel computing would be an added advantage
– Should have good communication skills
– Desire to develop innovative software and be a part of the cutting-edge technology development
– A self-driven person who is looking to make a mark within a growing organization
– Creativity and innovative thinking
– Excellent problem-solving capabilities
– Should have good team spirit
– Competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and an open work (start-up like) environment
– Challenging opportunities in an international team
– Full-time position at GexCon India Pvt Ltd
– Opportunities to travel to Norway for training and collaboration with the global team
– Opportunities for pursuing/continuing education while working
Software Development, C++, Qt, OpenGL, CFD, FEA, CAE, Pre-processing, Post-Processing, Data
Structure, and Algorithms
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Step-1 Register Here
Apply Step-2 Apply Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates