Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Genpact Hiring Details:
About Company: With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Profile: Process Associate
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: Any Degree
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Source to Pay
You’re responsible to work across a variety of categories so will need to demonstrate a broad range of category knowledge and be able to work dynamically and flexibly with a broad range of SMEs.
Responsibilities for Genpact Hiring
- Spot Buy negotiations & Compliance checks.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client process and policies.
- Responsible to showcase strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment.
Qualifications we seek in you
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Freshers are eligible
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach, demonstrated proficiency with written English and with accent.
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Genpact Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply