Genpact Hiring Freshers For Management Trainee Details:
About Company: With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Profile: Management Trainee – Requisition to Pay-CPG019520
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Degree Required: Any Degree
- Provides level 2 support for Coupa Procure to Pay (P2P) global platform.
- Lead P2P system, including handling errors and improving functionality.
- Interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications to configure the platform for efficient utilization.
- Forecast Revenue and Margins for the biz based on lead indicators and identify risks/opportunities in advance to help prioritize resource allocations
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication
- Understand data mapping of Coupa data to SAP systems, bulk data uploads, maintenance of integration with SAP systems, configuration updates in the system, build and maintain customer catalogues and work with customers on transaction (PO/Invoice) processes
- Use Coupa skills to trouble-shoot configuration issues
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to resolve the issues.
- Responsible for handling customer requests within the prescribed SLA. Able to work in a driven environment, meet the critical metrics efficiency quality and provide customer happiness
- Understanding of the Coupa Platform functionality and capabilities, knowledge of Coupa integrations with SAP and master data.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience!
- COUPA Certified
- E2E solid understanding of P2P activities (Procure to Pay) which includes Invoice processing, statement reconciliation, dispute resolution, procurement and Supplier accounting.
- Understanding of Invoice processing life cycle as followed in Coupa.
- Knowledge of Supplier Information Management (SIM).
- SAP / Service Now knowledge Preferred
- Excellent communication, over phone, email and chat.
- Proactive problem solving, analytical demeanor and customer centric approach.
- MS office tools like Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Partner Management.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here