About the Company: With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Official Website: www.genpact.com
Job Profile: Management Trainee, Tester
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Graduate/ Post-graduate in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
Job Description: Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Tester. The role involves quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort.
- QA Automation Engineer with experience in Manual Testing
- Responsible for detailed understanding of the requirements, workflow and analysis, preparation of test cases and maintenance.
- Designing automation test frameworks and scripts for test automation projects.
- Responsible for preparation of Test Suite Manual, prepare test procedures and perform test execution.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Preferred qualifications
- Graduate/Post-graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here