About the Company: With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Official Website: www.genpact.com
Job Profile: Management Trainee, Tester
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Graduate/ Post-graduate in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Tester. The role involves quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort.
- QA Automation Engineer with experience in Manual Testing
- Responsible for detailed understanding of the requirements, workflow and analysis, preparation of test cases and maintenance.
- Designing automation test frameworks and scripts for test automation projects.
- Responsible for preparation of Test Suite Manual, prepare test procedures and perform test execution.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Preferred qualifications
- Graduate/Post-graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates