About us: Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 10000 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Company Name: Genesys Interaction Recording (GIR)
Work Location: Chennai, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1+ years
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
- GIR is software based solution fully integrated to the CIM platform providing economies and powerful recording control via a host of integrations across the suite.
- GIR has capability to record calls between customer and agent, capture agent screen information while call is in progress and allows for playback and sharing of recordings of a call.
- We are looking for a talented individual with strong Java application/web service development experience.
- You will work in a highly collaborative environment of architects and developers to create world class products in new and existing Genesys product suites.
- Developing rich, robust web-based Java applications using state of the art industry techniques
- Rapid prototyping
- Integrating with other web applications/clients
- Guiding QA team in developing test plans/cases, and with automated functional testing, to ensure outstanding solution quality
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2+ years software development experience in Java
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
- Knowledge of REST-style web services, HTTP, HTTPS servers
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing, version control)
- Knowledge of relational databases and related concepts: SQL, MySQL/ODBC, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge/experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge with AWS Technologies (ex: ECS, Cloud Formation, KMS, S3, etc.,), microservices and Docker.
- Knowledge of REST web services using JAVA spring boot framework.
- Good to have knowledge on Cassandra and Elastic Search.
- Good trouble shooting skills and knowledge on JAVA profiling tools.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now