Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Genesys Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Department & Team: R&D – Voice Microservices
Work Experience: 0-2 Yrs
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Summary for Genesys Hiring Freshers:
Voice microservices are docker containerized microservice based applications which can be deployed in Azure or AWS or any private cloud providers. It forms the core voice channel solutions for Genesys contact center products. Kubernetes is used as orchestrator in deploying and scaling the services.
Key Responsibilities for Genesys Hiring Freshers:
- Self-driven towards gaining in-depth technical domain knowledge to effectively review new product requirements and technical designs.
- Adopting and promoting best practices within the immediate and wider teams.
- Review of Functional Specifications and other input documents towards test planning.
- Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features.
- Have an automate-first attitude to improve test efficiency.
- Provide estimations of work effort for test execution.
- Testing of the various components of the product at a feature level as well as at integrated system level.
- Debugging and astute reporting of aberration observed during the testing from the expected results.
- Review of product documentation
- Interface with other teams like engineering, technical publications, tech support and provide inputs with respect to system behavior during testing.
- Perform RCA for Customer reported defects and coming up with measures to stop such defect escapes in future releases.
Minimum Requirements for Genesys Hiring Freshers:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other that includes significant programming experience. Should have an experience of 0 – 2 years in software industry.
- Strong hands-on programming experience in Python or NodeJS or Java or C
- Should have a very good testing skill.
- Should be proficient in coding & scripting for automating Test Cases.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely and communicate with other members of the team.
- Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge on Docker and Container Orchestration platform like Kubernetes are added advantage.
- Having experience in Azure or AWS or any other cloud provider is preferable.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Use of XML and/or JSON
- Awareness of networking principles, addressing and common protocols
- Good understanding of Agile process and methods, preferably SCRUM
- Knowledge on REST API.
Apply Before the link Expires for Genesys Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Genesys Hiring Freshers