About the Company: Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Summary: As a Software Engineer on the Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) development delivery team, you will be responsible for the development of On-premise\Cloud-based applications to deliver mission critical, cutting edge communication products. You will work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for continuous change, innovation, and experimentation. You will also work with established and cutting-edge Amazon Web Services (AWS) Services and other latest technologies.
Successful Cloud Software Engineers will
- Contribute to a high performing agile delivery team in an enterprise software development environment.
- Be proactive and anticipate/handle most issues
- Self-motivated, collaborative and know how to effectively work within a team as well as demonstrate strong technical and software engineering skills.
- Have experience with software engineering principles, Agile/Scrum development methodology, and quality-centric practices such as unit testing, UI/UX experience, code and design reviews
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything they do
- Design, development, and testing of features/functions delivered via platform components and/or services that are highly scalable, available and reliable
- Collaboratively work with a delivery team of software and quality assurance engineers to design, scope and develop new functionality for the Genesys WEM products.
- Help contribute to initiatives to design and implement new components within our Web and Cloud-based applications, as well as maintain stability and address current customer and product needs within the product base for existing premise and web application.
- Works closely and collaboratively with other team members along with cross-platform collaboration with other delivery teams within our organization and across the company.
- Includes an opportunity for continuous learning, experimenting, innovation, prototyping and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms for themselves as well as with their group.
- WEM delivery team is responsible for back-end through front-end components across desktop, web components and applications. Projects and responsibilities are expanding into cloud-based technologies and microservices.
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud technologies is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in software development
- Experience in software engineering with a focus on server-side development using Java
- Experience with the full application lifecycle from development through deployment and support
- Demonstrable understanding of scalability and availability in distributed systems
- Experience with SQL/Oracle databases, C++, C#, .Net and web techsnologies, UI/UX design is a plus.
- Working experience with REST API back-end services is a plus
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Linux Operating Systems
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Dynamo, S3, SQS, SNS, etc.)
- AWS CloudFormation
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management.
- Maintains high level of Integrity adhering to Company’s Policies and Procedures
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group