Genesys Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer Intern: Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the centre of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Company Name: Genesys
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Summary: Genesys is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineering Intern to work with our Digital and Analytics teams that work on our communications platform. Our communications platform allows customers to create customer engagements and real-time monitoring solutions for contact centers.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and a strong developer that has interest in working on low latency and high concurrency microservices that enable real time communication and process data. You should have deep interest in distributed data processing architectures and/ or cloud architectures like AWS. You must have a passion for solving hard problems related to real time communications.
- Work on a team employing agile strategies in order to meet delivery dates and other goals.
- Develop Digital Communication / Data Processing frameworks that handle streaming data with very low latency
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- Participate in Design and implementation of analytics products using a combination of technologies
- A very fast learner with experience in more than one programming languages and technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on new technologies and approaches.
- Solid concepts in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- Expertise in one or more programming languages like Java, NodeJS or Python
- Some exposure or working knowledge of AWS or Distributed Data Processing Frameworks.
- Some exposure to NoSQL stores like MongoDB or HBase or DynamoDB
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Completed undergraduate level courses in Computer Science or related discipline.
Apply Before the link Expires For Genesys Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer Intern.