Genesys Freshers Recruitment: Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the Genesys blog.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work Location: Chennai
Job Summary: We are seeking Software Engineers who have passion and energy for Quality Assurance (QA) with proven academic record. Candidates should demonstrate traits of the various aspects of design, development and testing of Telecom Application Products
Eligibility Criteria for Genesys Freshers Recruitment:
- Should be a graduate in ECE or CSE or IT
- Should have an experience of 0 -1 year in software industry
- Should be willing to master new technologies quickly
Roles & Responsibilities
- Self-driven towards gaining in-depth technical domain knowledge to effectively review new product requirements and technical designs
- Adopting and promoting best practices within the immediate and wider teams
- Review of Functional Specifications and other input documents towards test planning
- Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features
- Have an automate-first attitude to improve test efficiency
- Provide estimations of work effort for test execution
- Testing of the various components of the product at a feature level as well as at integrated system level
- Debugging and astute reporting of aberration observed during the testing from the expected results
- Review of product documentation
- Interface with other teams like engineering, technical publications, tech support and provide inputs with respect to system behavior during testing
- Perform RCA for Customer reported defects and coming up with measures to stop such defect escapes in future releases
Key Technical Skills
- Should have a very good testing skills
- Should be proficient in coding & scripting for automating Test Cases
- Strong hands-on scripting experience in Python and Selenium
- Knowledge in eclipse is a value addition.
Take your future into your own hands with thousands of online courses as low as ₹450 each — it could just be the best investment of your life. Click Here to know more
Apply Before the link expire for Genesys Freshers RecruitmentJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.