About the Company: Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer(C++/Java)
Exp needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job description: The candidate will work on the development of real-time VOIP applications and cloud technologies . We are seeking Software Engineers who have passion and energy for software development with proven record. Candidates should demonstrate traits of the various aspects of design, development and testing of Telecom Application Products.
- Analyzing the product requirements.
- Design and develop new product features within estimated plans for development.
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements
- Define and manage the build.
- Implement and unit test developed features
- Review design and code of peers
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features
- Reproduce and fix defects
- Automate unit test cases for the newly developed features with Continuous Integration (CI) framework.
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business
- Should be a graduate in ECE or CSE passed out from reputed Engineering Colleges.
- Should be willing to master new technologies quickly and code.
- 0-1 Years of experience in C++/Java.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Good understanding of OOPS is a MUST along with exposure to Object Oriented Design(OOD).
- Should have good communication skills.
- Knowledge of IDEs such as Eclipse/IntelliJ and MS Visual Studio .
- Familiarity of cloud technologies such AWS would be a added advantage .
- Conversant with O/S like Windows, RHEL
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates