About the Company: General Motors Company, commonly referred to as General Motors, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit’s Renaissance Center
Position/Role – BCM Readiness Engineer
Educational Qualification – B.Tech / B.E/M.Tech/M.E Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
Experience – 0-3 Years
Location – Bangalore, India
Department – Electrical, Systems and Infotainment (ES&I)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Principal duties and Responsibilities
- Verification of features/ functionalities developed for BCM.
- Exposure to Testing Methodologies for Unit Testing , System Testing and Functional Testing.
- Issue root causing and debugging on the Test bench using debugger and emulator.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test scripts
- Automation of test plans using plyable (in house tool) for regression testing in dSPACE
- HIL Testing of BCM Features using dSPACE
- Know how on any RTOS preferred.
- Experience in SW testing and validation of Automotive systems, preferably BCM,HVAC & PEPS
- Experience in scripting languages such as CAPL/Perl/Python
- HIL testing using dSPACE
- Software debugging skills and tools (debuggers, emulators for NEC V850 FR5 Cortex and other micro’s)
- Experience with CAN/LIN Tools (e.g. CANoe with LIN, CANalyzer, NeoVI)
- Model based design and testing of control systems using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
- Programming skills in C/ C++
- Knowledge on any test automation tool
- Knowledge on automotive communication protocols e.g. CAN/ LIN/ KWP2000/ GMLAN
- Exposure to Software Engineering models and processes
- Conversant with configuration management system – Preferably RTC
- Basic Knowledge on AUTOSAR
- Good Communication Skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates