About the Company: General Motors Company, commonly referred to as General Motors, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services, with global headquarters in Detroit’s Renaissance Center.
Company Name: General Motors
Job Profile: Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/B-Tech/M-Tech /MSC in Electrical /Electronics/E&C
Exp Needed: 0-5 Years
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Very Good experience in programming in C,C++
- Good Knowledge on Autosar
- Hands-on experience with VECTOR Embedded Software development tools (Davinci Configurator)
- Experience in development of Vehicle Diagnostics Software and Fault Management software
- Experience in protocols like ISO 14229, ISO 15765, ISO 14230, ISO 26262
- Experience in Autosar modules like Diagnostic Error Management(DEM), Diagnostic
- Communication Management(DCM) , Communication Stack(CAN\LIN\Ethernet protocol)
- Experience in debugging software on the hardware, using debuggers
- Experience in CAPL programming
- Hands on Experience in Vector CAN Tools- CANalyzer, CANoe, CAN Manager, UDS Diagnostics
- Investigate for the issues or problem during the project development and after production.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, including customer interface, skills
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good communication skills.
- Well versed with SDLC.
- BE/B-Tech/M-Tech /MSC in Electrical /Electronics/E&C
- 0-5 Years
Apply Before the last Date-
Last Date To Apply: 8th August 2019
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates