Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp NeedeD: Freshers
Role Summary:As an intern in Maternal Infant Care Install Base (MIC IB), the candidate should be working with technology experts to prototype and develop the hardware features for Maternal Fetal Care and warmer/Incubator Products.
Essential Responsibilities:1) Responsible for design and development hardware feature. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or Project Leaders. Starting with limited guidance and beginning to work independently.
2) Candidate should own the allocated project and ensure designs are on schedule with high quality and reliability.
3) Responsible for complete documentation package including Design, assembly drawings and prototyping.
Qualifications/Requirements:Potential candidates should have strong academics with a minimum of 65% or an equivalent CGPA in B.E/B.Tech in disciplines such as Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from top tier Engineering institutes.Fundamentals of 3D CAD, Design calculations, Design documentation, 2D Drawings & Tolerance Stack are expected.
1) Is eager to pair and learn, open to receiving mentorship and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
2) Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type position.
3) Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
4) Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
5) Support compliance closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs Program Deliverables.
6) Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here