Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Us:GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Role Summary:Highly motivated engineer to work as an Intern/Co-op in the area of Mechanical component Design, design and development for Ultrasonic flow meter products AND to support Mechanical Engineering efforts for different project initiative
1. Assists the Engineering team as assigned, with the research, development, testing, and proper design maintenance of all flow meter products. Candidate must be willing to work/assist in all productivity efforts to reduce time and cost of products.
2. Owns completeness of all drawings, files, engineering records, prints, and tasks of assigned projects and meets the all quality control process and adhere to review mechanism.
3. Learns and becomes proficient in the company’s own tools and the engineering software programs such as Solid Works and Ansys workbench, CFX (Structural and flow simulation).
4. Assists with the development of engineering schedules, budgets, and projects as assigned.
5. Assists with quality assurance of all products.
6. Assists with the development and maintenance of the parts components and operating manual for the flow products & lab instruments.
- B.Tech student from Mechanical Engineering stream from reputed institutes, passed out in 2016 OR 2017
- Demonstrated academic excellence – consistent and strong academic credentials
- Passion for engineering with Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem solving
- Maintains high standard professionalism in attitudes and communication with fellow employees and customers.
- Maintains a clean and professional office and work area environment.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here