About the Company: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Role Summary:The below JD is fluid for now, This is for offer process only. Will be edited again before Onboarding.Field Service Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Services for GE Healthcare products, ensuring that systems are available to use to our customers and comply with the performance, quality, safety specifications and local regulatory requirement, as defined by Wipro GEHC.
• The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
• Installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
• Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
• Installation engineer must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
• Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customer on regulatory compliance.
1. Aspiring candidates who have completed bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic/ instrumentation/Biomedical will be considered.
2. Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
3. Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer centric behavior
4. Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now