About the Company: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnX engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems
Job Profile: Edison Engineering Development Program – EEDP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Role Summary: The Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is a GE Corporate entry-level program providing real world and classroom technical training to promising early career engineers. This is a 3 year program of 3 assignment rotations within Aviation Engineering Bangalore. In this role, you will get technical training, assignments & opportunity to work in different domains that enable you to experience multiple technical areas and develop broader system understanding.
Essential Responsibilities: Due to the rotational nature of the Program, the Edison Engineering Development Program has three assignments in related areas in Aviation. The rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to the engineering field leading to successful off Program placement. Program membership also requires continuous education through advanced studies and in-house courses and workshops.
- Contribute to technically driven projects reflecting Aviation priorities with defined goals, reviews and deliverable
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment
- Demonstrate analytical/technical problem-solving skills developed via advance engineering coursework, formal reports and presentations to senior leadership
- Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
- Demonstrate business skills developed in corporate leadership courses
- Bachelors/Masters in Mechanical Engineering or related fields with strong passion for technology
- Good understanding of engineering design, analysis, tools/software development
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge & hands-on experience in FEA, CFD, CAD/CAM/PLM, software/methods development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- High self-confidence
- Ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated scholastic achievements
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
To Apply: Click hereJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates