General Electric Recruitment 2018 |Genera Electric Off Campus Drive| GE Hiring As Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | June 2018
About Us:GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Official Website: www.ge.com/in
Job Profile: Mechanical Engineer
Exp Needed: 1+ Years
Work Location: Bangalore
- This position provides mechanical engineering design leadership for modality components and subsystems for new and Install based products.
- The position works to identify and execute strategic quality engineering efforts in addition to driving cross-functional engagement of quality project initiatives.
- This position responsibility is to provide technical leadership for designing solution, root cause analysis, supplier strategy, CAPA and obsolescence management for install base products
- Leading design visualization efforts with 3D CAD models and essential component and assembly details to explore multiple design options.
- Developing innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost and manufacturability.
- Perform failure analysis of issues reported from field, NCs, trending etc. including autopsies of failed units whenever available.
- Document the detailed analysis using tools like fish bone, 5 WHYs, Reliability etc. and identify the root-cause of failures and propose solutions
- Leading quality-engineering projects that provide imaginative solutions to engineering and customer issues
- Ensure reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years industry specific experience in designing.Demonstrated experience in building engineering prototypes and conducting design validation tests.
- Proven hands-on expertise in one or more CAD tools for feature-based parametric modelling and assembly modelling.
- Understanding of Finite element analysis and use of FEA tools
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.Energizing, results oriented, and essentially able to multi-task
- Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
- Experience working within a regulated environment (medical device experience is a plus)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now