About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bengaluru
Job Role Summary:
- Medical Imaging Platforms Engineering develops common software foundation/platform intended mainly for diagnostic imaging modalities like CT, MR, PET, XRay, etc., to provide common services for Medical Image (DICOM) management & common acquisition workflows.
- This position is for a Software Interns who will work within the scrum teams in developing the new age Imaging platforms.
Essential Responsibilities: As a Software Intern, you will develop work on assignments which are related to feature subset (for risk retirement) of the new age platform foundation applications/services. This includes development of front-end using Web UI technologies along with backend applications, server and database. You will be a part of the scrum team and will actively contribute to the Imaging Platforms releases, working with the direction from the Architects and other senior members in being able to independently develop with minimal supervision.
In this role you will:
- Be able to learn and develop (web) apps in a quick span with good quality demonstrating state-of-art development practices.
- Work closely with product owner or architect in understanding requirements, design, architecture and own implementation of the features.
- Be able to develop. build, deploy and test your modules across multiple deployment environments which include modality systems and EDGE.
- Automate test scripts and any infrastructure.
- Learn/practice Agile and Lean software development methodologies
- Be able to understand performance parameters, bench mark and assess application performance against them.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines
- Good hands on in Java and other Object Oriented programming languages.
- Understanding of software designs and architecture leveraging UML and design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision and seek help when necessary
- Demonstrates ability to work with technical leadership team to implement specific modules.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now