General Electric Off Campus Recruitment: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Vadodara
- The Continuous improvement specialist is responsible for coordinating projects and programs making sure actions are deployed establishing governance and rhythm of reviews.
- Define the KPIs to monitor the effectiveness of the actions and to track the progress every month.
• Lead system improvements projects as needed to support the most efficient and effective process
• Monitor action effectiveness by tracking critical KPIs and establishing the right rhythm of reviews.
• Streamline the process as appropriate, without compromising effectiveness.
• Collaborate with functional and regional team members for solid alignment and sharing of priorities and progress
• Streamline and harmonize Hydro Management system.
• Promote CAP and be advocate for changes.
Qualifications/Requirements: Student pursuing Bachelors or Masters engaged for a fixed duration or a limited period to gain industry experience as part of his / her curriculum
Desired Characteristics: Bachelors in Engineering or a related technical field.
Apply Before the link Expires for General Electric Off Campus Recruitment .