TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
General Electric Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee Details:
About Company: General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York State and headquartered in Boston.
Company Name: GE Renewable Energy
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
CTC: Not Disclosed
Job Description Summary
Ability to learn and work with design team in mechanical design having structural, thermal design areas with suitable mentors guidance.
• Strong analytical skills and good in academic knowledge
• Must be willing to work on new product development and system component validations.
• Ability to grasp the calculations, software knowledge ANSYS, PROe modelling
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelors B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s M.E/ M.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Graduates in Engineering in similar/relevant field.
• Hands on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
• Good working knowledge on usage of MATLAB Simulink or similar Power system tools
• Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
• Process focused and continuous improvement orientation.
• Have a strong understanding of the power electronics converter and inverter designs.
• The ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Being innovative, need to find new ways to improve the designs and sometimes challenge current ways of working
• Strong problem solving, and analytical abilities
• Experience in working in cross-functional environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires for General Electric Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee.