About the Company: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Company Name: General Electric (GE) Power
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Intern
Work Location: Chennai
Role Summary:Intern will work in the field of Power Electronics and Drives design/study and System engineering under the mentor ship of technical expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior course work and degree.
• Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations
• Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
• Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
• Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
• Provide documentation support in the assigned project
• Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
• Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
• Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
• Masters / Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic/VLSI Engineering from reputed College/University
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage
• Strong prioritizing and time management skills
• Willingness to learn with passion
• Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems
• Related Power Electronics or equivalent experience through Internship or University class work
• Strong background in power electronics & control, including electrical machines, semiconductor devices, converter topologies, modulation schemes, thermal computations, etc. Capable of working with multi-disciplined international team with good personal organization skills.
• Familiarity with Instrumentation and measurement of power converters
• Familiarity with power electronics, power distribution and control systems
• Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales
• Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
• Quickly identify best practices and apply them within the team
• Proficiency in French/ German language will be an added advantage
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Infosys IBM Cognizant Mindtree L&T Infotech Mphasis Adobe Mastercard TCS Amazon Nokia Philips Tech Mahindra HCL CSS Corp Accenture Zoho Intel HP Dell Wipro Oracle Genpact Bajaj Eclerx Repco Home Tata Motors ESKO NTT Data Reliance Honeywell L&T Construction Virtusa Microsoft