About the Company: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com/menat.
Job Profile: Engineering Intern/Co-op
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Understand and work on various technologies related to gas turbine design and engineering.
- Gain a understanding of the GE gas turbine portfolio, interact with the industry experts and upgrade knowledge on industrial and utility gas turbines.
- Avail opportunities in working on cutting edge tech like additive manufacturing, simulation, testing etc.develop soft skills by interacting with the GTE leadership at the JFWTC engg center.
- The assignment will also provide opportunities for exploring new technologies and disruptive solutions for gas turbine issues.
- This role is for a promising mechanical engg graduate from a reputed institute/university
- To take part in the various technological activities for GE power.
- As a part of the GE power team the applicant will be expected to perform mechanical engineering design activities in collaboration with the GE power team
- Bachelor/Masters degree in mechanical/aerospace/applied mechanics and allied disciplines
- Candidates should be from reputed institutions
- Strong drive to learn about technologies
- Team work and work ethic
- Drive to excel in given assignment and curiosity to explore unchartered territory
- Good communication skills.proficient in English.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.