Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Gemini Solutions is a leading IT Consulting and Product Development firm. Our services provide clients with a flexibility to choose from an array of automation and application development solutions and an option to outsource onshore or offshore. We serve a variety of industries including the Financial Services. Our biggest strength is a well-structured IT community of resources handpicked from the best colleges across India that keep abreast with the rapid changes in today’s ever evolving technological scenario. With a creative management system, a skilled team, and an inherent agility, Gemini Solutions strives to provide custom, affordable, and quality services to its patrons.
Company: Gemini Solutions Private Limited
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee 
Job location: Gurugram
Event date: 04 May 2018
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Last date to apply: 02 May 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 4,80,000.00 – ₹ 6,00,000.00
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: http://geminisolutions.in
- 2018 batch BE/ BTech(CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Should be open to work in shifts as per business needs.
- Open to work in support projects.
- Open for cross training (Other than the trained one) into other technologies.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple projects and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Stipend of Rs 25K per month during first 6 months of training period
- Compensation of Rs 4.8 – 6 LPA will be offered post training (based on performance during training)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here