GE Renewable Energy Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: At GE Renewable Energy, we harness the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
Company Name: GE Renewable Energy
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Experience Required: 0-4 Yrs
Job Description Summary Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
Roles And Responsibilities
In this role, you would evaluate, design, develop and deploy software components. You would be using design practices, suggesting tools/technologies to improve agility, reliability and performance of software components.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in technology related field
- 0-4 years of IT experience with appetite for high-end software development
- Professional AWS Certifications would be preferred
- Solid digital product development experience, Ops experience would be a plus
- Technology Understanding: REST APIs, Microservices , Database (SQL/NoSQL/In-Memory), Messaging, UI Development
- Software Design Experience
- Design Patterns
- Design modelling
- Design Documentation
- Development experience:
- Mandatory : Deep expertise – Java and/or Golang.
- Cloud Native Microservices Software Development (e.g Springboot)
- Deeper understanding of key AWS services- EC2, ELB/ALB, VPC, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, and IAM, Glue, Lambda
- Technology : Kafka, Redis, AMQP. PostGresQL, DynamoDB, S3, REST APIs
- Data Formats : JSON, Protobuf, Parquet etc
- Ops Experience: NewRelic, ELK, Performance Monitoring and Optimization
- Basic Code quality, code reviews, Troubleshooting
- Tooling experience : Scripting experience – Python , Postman…
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Understanding of containerization technologies- Docker/Kubernetes
- Awareness – DevOps and CloudOps
- Process Experience
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Renewable Energy Hiring Freshers.