About Us:GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary:The role would require to understand the product, domain, come up with Acceptance tests for user stories, Automated & execute tests manually. Would be necessary to work with the dev team in an Agile environment.
Official Website: www.ge.com/in
Job Profie: Intern
Degree Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program/product requirements
- Must be able to build software scripts to simulate/automate certain tasks.
- Work hand in hand with Software and Hardware engineers.
- Strong Electronic knowledge. Ability to operate Oscilloscope, Multi-Meter, or working with electronics cards.
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers.
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated.
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives.
- Share information and promote open dialogue.
- Come up with Acceptance tests for user stories,
- Automate tests
- Execute tests manually.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma / GED
- Should be a recent BE/Btech pass out(2016/2017/2018)
- Should be available for a duration of 11 months
- Ready to relocate to Mumbai
- Database/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux. * Exposure of testing client server and GUI applications.
- Familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews.
- Liking to working in an environment with strict quality procedures.
- Effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit. * Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator and team player:
- Good knowledge of Mathematics will be highly desirable.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now