GE Recruitment 2018 | GE Off Campus Drive | GE Hiring Freshers | GE Hiring Field Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | 2016 – 2017 Batch | Across India | June 2018
About Us:GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.Role Summary:This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Field Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Entry level
Work Location: Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhopal
• Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years.
• Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
• May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
• May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying. For example, may be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship or might be asked to perform compensation analysis if in a HR internship.
• May beasked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
• Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
1. At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
2. In countries where applicable, a GPA of at least 3.0
3. Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
4. Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
5. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
6. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
7. Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
8. Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.