About Us: LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy business (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET)
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Location: Vadodara
Role Summary: Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops. Positions requiring an understanding of concepts, methods, and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
- Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees.
- Typically managing hourly employee populations.
- Executes routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance.
- Alternatively: executing routine but complex analysis.
Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates