GE Recruitment 2018 | GE Off Campus Drive | GE Hiring Freshers | GE Hiring Interns | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | 2016 – 2017 Batch | Across India | June 2018
About Us:GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Role: Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Role Summary:The intern works on some advanced technology projects in the mammo software development teams.
Essential Responsibilities:As an intern, a desired candidate should be- Ability to do software development of the assigned module within an advanced technology project in the mammo software teams with minimal support from the mentor- Able to understand the problem definition and come up with alternatives to solve the problem- Able to quickly learn the system and be able to apply the learning in his/her day2day activities
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field.- Good knowledge of C++ on a Unix Operating System.
- Excellent debugging skills & problem solving skills- Ability to code, test the assigned modules with limited supervision/mentorship
- Excellent written, communication and inter-personal skills
1. At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
2. In countries where applicable, a GPA of at least 3.0
3. Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
4. Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
5. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
6. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
7. Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines
.8. Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates