GE Off Campus Recruitment Drive
About GE: GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Company Name: GE
Job Position: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: Diploma/ITI
Work Location: Vadodara
Job Description For GE Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Effective planning and execution of IR_UT measurements according to current guidelines
– Maintain equipment
– Performing fast scans and geometrical scans on blades with blade scanner
– Carrying out other quality-related ad hoc assignments
– Reporting daily observations to Quality Supervisor/Manager
Update the quality data systems including Quality Change Requests (QCR).
– Prepare reports/statistics on quality issues and report daily observations to Quality Supervisor
– Upload the UT scanning data and report in time.
Provide input to the daily Production meeting and flag critical issues/ deviations that need additional support and to help to perform route cause analysis in production in order to fix issues identified
– Ensuring effective handling of deviations
– Perform QCR start-up and treatment
– Implementing new or revised control instructions or guidelines for measurements
– Initiate repairs according to instructions
– Treat and handle diverging materials
Apply before the link Expires for GE Off Campus Recruitment Drive