About Us:GE (NYSE: GE) is an innovative and diversified technology company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. From aircraft engines and power generation to healthcare, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs about 300,000 people worldwide.GE Global Research is one of the world’s most diversified industrial research labs, providing innovative technology for all of GE’s businesses. GE Global Research locations are in Niskayuna, New York (headquarters) and in Bangalore, India.The John F. Welch Technology Centre at Bangalore is home to state–of–the–art laboratories working on research and development in the areas of digital platforms, data visualization and analytics, electronic and electrical systems, materials and composites, process modeling and simulation, power electronics and controls.
Official Website: www.ge.com/in
Job Profile: Edison Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Role Summary:We are looking for highly motivated individuals for our Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) to conduct applied research in the technology areas to develop the technology pipeline for our Aviation, Healthcare and Power businesses. Individuals with a Master Degree and up to three years of work experience are eligible to apply.
Essential Responsibilities:The Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is a GE Corporate entry-level program providing real world and classroom technical training to promising early career engineers.
• 24-month program of 3 assignment rotations with one or more Global Research Technology Organizations. Rotations may also be at one of the co-located GE Engineering business units
• Technically driven projects reflecting GE business and priorities, with defined goals, reviews and deliverables
• Technical problem-solving skills developed via advanced engineering coursework, formal reports and presentations to senior leadership
• Business skills developed via corporate leadership courses
• Master Degree in Engineering Disciplines (Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical or Material Sciences)
• Specialization in the areas of power systems, power electronics, signal processing, controls and optimization, model based diagnostics/analytics, turbo-machinery, heat transfer, fluid flow and aerodynamics, computational materials science, composite materials, mechanics, Non-linear programming, AI, data/text mining and data visualization/analytics.
• Course work and solid understanding of probability, statistics, machine learning, signal processing and data sciences, programming skills in Python / Java, and experience working with real and large data sets through online courses or Data science projects during MS thesis (for Computer science and software candidates)
• Passion for and commitment to engineering and technology
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• High self-confidence
• Ability to motivate others
• Demonstrated scholastic achievements
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons