GE Healthcare Freshers Recruitment 2019 | GE Hiring Freshers | GE Hiring Electrical Engineer | Jobs for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | May 2019
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Official Website: www.gehealthcare.com
Job Profile: Electrical Engineer
Exp Needed: 6 months to 3 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Role Summary: This position is responsible for designing, analysing, investigating and providing solution for new and installed base electrical/power products/sub systems. This position responsibility is to provide technical leadership and guidance in designing new product, root cause analysis, supplier strategy, CAPA and obsolescence
management and keeping abreast with current and upcoming technologies
- Designing new products and supporting Installed Base of Analog and/or Digital electrical boards, circuits,components and interconnects
- Develop and verify digital and analog power electronics control hardware
- Perform detail analysis and investigation of field issues and leverage fishbone, 5
- Identify solution for obsolescence issues. Introduce the alternate solution by completing technical analysis, verification & validation, documentation and completing the design transfer process.
- Own and drive EMI/EMC, Thermal, and performance/requirements whenever required
- Improve designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, serviceability, cost and manufacturability.
- Support NPI activities by performing verification & validation activities to deliver on time, whenever required
- Develop, oversee and execute EMC qualification tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 month industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in Power Supply design, PDU, UPS, Battery technologies.
- Experience in PCB design, testing & manufacturing
- Familiarity with circuit board design/layout best practices
- Familiarity with thermal design best practices
- Familiarity with EMI/EMC testing and designing best practices
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC standards and how they apply to designs
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and essentially able to multi-task
- Demonstrate team work and excellent communication skill
- Demonstrate innovation skill.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons