GE Healthcare Off Campus Recruitment: GE (NYSE: GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfil GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Company Name: Healthcare
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Responsible for developing middleware integrations under the direction of Senior team members and Middleware architects. Will also be responsible for developing Automations and Chatbot use cases under the direction of senior team members.
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
• Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
• Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
• Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
• Learn multiple technologies to solve different problems and use cases.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience
• Basic understanding of Operating systems, Databases and applications and their interactions with each other.
• Ability to write basic SQL queries to work with databases.
• Understand the concept of DevOps and Automation. Some knowledge of GitHub is a big plus.
• Knowledge of Chatbot technologies like BotPress is a big plus.
• Basic understanding of Cloud (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
• Drive to learn new technology and build in-depth technical expertise
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and working well within teams.
• Analytical, creative and business-focused problem solver.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here