About the Company: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Manufacturing Engineer
Company Name: GE Power Company
Work Location: Durgāpur, IN
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Design of manufacturing process and freezing of process sequence for various in house fabrication jobs based on component drawing.
- Preparation of various manufacturing document viz Manufacturing Process sheet, Cutting List and coordinate with Engineering, Planning, Quality, Welding Engineering, Sourcing, Project Management & Production Shops for timely supply of deliverable as per Production schedule requirement
- Preparation of manufacturing document ensuring Quality requirement both in process and at final stage of product Timely supply of document as per Production plan / schedule requirement
- Cycle time estimation of each manufacturing operation based IED standard and implement in shop for regular application
- Assessment of Tooling requirement for manufacturing of product and designing of require tooling
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Development of New process/ procedure/method of manufacturing for existing / new jobs which will be cost effective and reduce cycle time
- Executes routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to
technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Should be able to works in team with various functions of the business unit and able to collect or provide technical information to other functions in business unit as required.
Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. Only Freshers may apply.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Only Freshers may apply.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-GE Freshers Recruitment
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell