About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Company Name: GE Digital
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Role Summary: Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
• Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices.
• Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications, Automation Framework for UI and for API testing.
• Collaborate with system engineers, front end developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Build features such as web services.
• Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
• Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 0 years of professional experience.
• Experience developing RESTful Services.
• Experience with Test Automation Framework like Selenium, Protractor, RestAssured and Karate.
• Basic understanding of Jenkins and Docker.
• Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
• Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
• Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and deliver.
• Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
• Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group