GE Freshers Recruitment 2020: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Company Name: GE
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Work Location: Bengaluru
Job Profile: Software Developer
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Role Summary: The Software Engineer Specialist will collaborate with other co-located talented full-stack software engineers to design and develop the framework and subsequent web services for GE Digital’s identity management solution. They will be integral to defining the future of identities at GE while working in an agile development environment, building state of the art software solutions.
Essential Responsibilities for GE Freshers Recruitment 2020:
You will be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
In this role you will:
· Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
· Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
· Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
· Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using the language of choice.
Qualifications/Requirements for GE Freshers Recruitment 2020:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
• Experience with web services frameworks and related technologies such as Java, Spring, Springboot, REST, JSON, XML
• Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle), database development (SQL, PL/SQL) and related technologies (such as ORM’s – preferably Hibernate)
• Experience with directory-based technologies and LDAP
• Experience with common development practices including CI/CD pipelines, test automation, agile development, distributed version control, etc.
• Basic understanding of Identity Management principles
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
• Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for results.
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Freshers Recruitment 2020.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off