About the Company: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Company Name GE Healthcare
Company Location Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiation.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience
- Experience in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, multi-process architecture, Python data structures, and Python packaging
- Experience with Analytics, machine learning or Medical Imaging is a PLUS.
Experience with public cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services or Azure is a PLUS
- Have an solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons