About Us: Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Engineer – Mechanical Component
Exp Needed: 1 – 5 Years
Work Location: Pune
Role Summary: Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Mechanical Design Engineer – Intelligent Production Systems at our facility in Pune India. The IPS group is chartered with developing completions that provide our clients with downhole production information and provide means to allow them to control the flow into the wellbore so that they can optimize their production. Intelligent Completions are a relatively new market segment and is one of the fastest growing areas in the oilfield.
• The Design Engineer will design gauge carrier and other mechanical products for the intelligent wells system product line.
• Responsible for processing modification requests to existing equipment task in a timely manner.
• Complete drawings and models to document to design of mechanical equipment.
• Complete all FEA studies required to verify the design based on size and material constraints.
• Checking and Approving experience.
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 5 years tool design engineering experience OR a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1 to 3 years tool design engineering experience
• Mechanical design skills with proficiency in SolidWorks or equivalent 3D solids modelling design and analysis software.
• Good analytical skills.
• Knowledge in Intelligent completions systems integrate various products and typically combine hydraulics, electronics, mechanical systems and software to provide the client with the state-of-the-art completion solution.
• Drawing checking experience are preferred
• IPS tool design experience is a plus.
• Design experience with Gauge carriers and Chemical injection products.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates