About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Job Profile: Digital Technology Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Bangalore
Role Summary: The Host team within GE Healthcare’s Magnetic Resonance division develops state of the art user interface, workflow and platform for the MR scanner to ensure a simple and easy access for the technologist. As a software engineer in this team, you will collaborate cross-functionally with a global team of software to develop next generation capabilities from concept to product for the various GE MRI product lines.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Work closely with senior members in the team, across functional teams consisting of technical leaders, MR domain experts and other software engineers to conceptualize and build working prototype of new clinical applications and its platform components within the scope of Host team.
• Learn and understand MR Host domain inline with the internship project.
• Work with SMEs to understand low level project requirements and translate them into working demo-able prototype.
• Document the key requirements and development activities in accordance with established GE Healthcare processes.
• Perform integration of the project into existing framework and end to end verification of the project output to ensure it meets expected outcome.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or related field.
2. Basic Software programming skills.
3. Understand C++ and Java programming in Linux environment.
4. Strong verbal/written communication skills.
5. Ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver with limited supervision.
1. Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field
2. Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
3. Knowledge of GE Healthcare engineering tools and processes (PRD, QMS)
4. Attention to detail and ability work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
5. Experience in Python, Neural networks, docker/containerization.
6. Ability to develop unique concepts/solutions for complex products
7. Strong verbal/written communication and influencing skills
8. Experience working in a global team environment and a cross-functional product development environment.
9. Willing to learn new technologies and flexible with roles and responsibilities.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.